Hate Story 2 leading Woman Surveen Chawla has caught eyeballs with her bold and seductive moves in her debut movie. Surveen is one of the leading actresses in the Punjabi film industry today and has been the prominent face on the television as well. Here are some quick-facts about the newest Bollywood hottie.
1) Surveen Chawla, who began her career from the small screen, played the character of ‘Chaaru’ in Kahin To Hoga and ‘Kasak’ in Kasautii Zindagi Kay, both were popular daily soaps aired on Star Plus.
2) Three years back in 2011 she did her first Punjabi film which was opposite Jimmy Shergill, named ‘Dharti’. The actress bagged Best Female Debutante Award for her performance.
3) She was also seen in the reality dance show Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena, paired opposite now discarded fast bowler S. Sreesanth and has also hosted ‘Comedy Circus ke Superstars’ on Sony.
4) The sensuous actress apart from Punjabi films has also featured in Tamil, Telegu and Kannada films. Hate Story 2 is her debut film in Bollywood and will also been seen in Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Ugly’, which was earlier scheduled for 2013 release.
5) And the last, like most of the children she too wanted to serve the society and aimed to be a doctor, but here she is now flaunting her acting skills and gorgeous body as well.
And the bonus one, she did an item number in Sajid Khan’s ‘Himmatwala’. She was one of the five girls in the ‘Dhokha Dhokha’ song. Go spot her!