Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has started the online application process of admissions 2017 for departmental/ non test courses. Candidates willing to take admission at AMU can submit their application along with the application fee before the last date. The entrance tests for AMU Admissions 2017 will be conducted month of May – June 2017. Application process of AMU Admissions has begun for various courses. The details of admissions can be checked on the official website of Aligarh Muslim University.
Candidates are required to submit the application fee through online mode only. Candidates also need to submit the qualifying exam marksheet to respective department latest by June 19. (ALSO READ: Delhi Nursery Admissions 2017 List of selected EWS candidates released: how to check the names at edudel.nic.in)
How to register for AMU admission 2017
• Visit the official portal of the Office of the Controller of Examinations AMU, amucontrollerexams.com
• Click on the activated link “Online Forms For Deptt./ Non-Test Courses”
• Check the complete list of courses
• Click on the application submission link
• Enter required details
• Log in to the application form using the username and password received after entering details
• Fill the details
• Click on Submit
The last date of submitting online applications for courses such as MSc Home Science, Agriculture, MTech and Master of Agribusiness Management is April 10.