Hyderabad, April 16: The Andhra board of intermediate examination has started the re-evaluation process for both the 1st and 2nd-year examination, the results of which were declared recently. The re-evaluation process is completely online. Students who want to apply for re-evaluation, re-totalling of marks, re-verification or want a scanned copy of their mark sheet, will have to first log in to the official website of AP board– bieap.gov.in/ by registering hall ticket/Admit card number and their email id. The last date for the re-evaluation of answer sheet is April 21.
Students who are not satisfied with their marks can apply for re-counting of marks by paying Rs 200. Those who want a scanned copy, as well as a re-verification of answer sheet, will have to pay Rs 1,000 per paper by applying through MEE Seva or AP online centre. The fee paid for the re-evaluation will not be refunded.
These are the steps to apply for re-evaluation:
- Browse the official website- bieap.gov.in/ and click on the tab “Online Student”.
- After logging on to the website, click on re-verification of valued answer scripts/re-valuations of answer sheets.
- Now, fill your hall ticket/admit card number and your e-mail id in the provided tab.
- Submit your information by clicking on ‘get data’.
- Now follow the steps to complete the payment transaction.
- After successfully completing the payment, students are advised to get a printout of their transaction or note down the transaction number for further use.
Andhra Intermediate Board results for both 1st and 2nd year were declared on April 13 on its official website bieap.gov.in. This year, 62 percent of the students cleared the 1st year examination. While in the 2nd-year, around 73 percent of students passed the examination.