Hyderabad, Nov 9: Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education has released the timetable of AP Inter 1st year and 2nd year March 2018 on its official website – bieap.gov.in. Students studying in inter first and second year can now download their the exam schedule from the official website. The Practical examinations will be conducted in February and the intermediate exams will be conducted in March.
“Practical exams will be conducted from Feb 28. Grading system introducing 1st-year intermediate students 2019 onwards,” Andhra Pradesh Educational minister Ganta Sreenivasarao announced on Wednesday, November 8.
How to download:
Visit the official website bieap.gov.in
Click on “BIEAP, Vijayawada Time Table of IPE 2018”.
Listed are the details of the examinations:
The practical examinations will be conducted from February 1 to 21, 2018.
The exam will be conducted in two sessions – 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
Theory Exams will be conducted from February 28 to March 19, 2018, from 9 AM to 12 noon every day.
Ethics and Human Values will be conducted from June 27 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Environmental Education will be conducted from January 29 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Name of the exam: IPE March 2018
Date of exams: February 28 to March 2018.
Time: 09:00 AM to 12:00 noon
AP Inter 1st year Timetable
- Feb 28 Part-II: 2nd Language
- Mar 3 Part-I: English
- Mar 6 Part-III: Mathematics A, Botany, Civics, Psychology
- Mar 8 Mathematics B Zoology, History
- Mar 10 Physics, Economics, Classical Language
- Mar 13 Chemistry, Commerce, Sociology, Fine arts, Music
- Mar 15 Geology, Home Sciences, Public Administration, Logic, Bridge Course Maths (for Bi.P.C candidates)
- Mar 17 Modern Language, Geography
AP Inter IInd year Timetable
- Mar 1 PART-II: 2nd language
- Mar 5 PART-I: English
- Mar 7 PART-III: Mathematics A, Botany, Civics, Psychology.
- Mar 9 Mathematics B Zoology, History.
- Mar 12 Physics, Economics, Classical Language.
- Mar 14 Chemistry, Commerce, Sociology, Fine arts, Music.
- Mar 16 Geology, Home Sciences, Public Administration, Logic, Bridge Course Maths (for Bi.P.C candidates).
- Mar 19 Modern Language, Geography.