Haryana Police : The Haryana Police has invited applications for at least 7,110 posts on Monday. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is going to recruit at least 5,000 male police constables in the general duty category, 500 India Reserve Battalions of Haryana State Male Constable in the general duty category and 400 sub-inspectors. The Haryana Police has also reserved at least 1,147 posts for female constable posts in the general category and 63 sub-inspector post. The application form for the above mentioned posts will be declared on the HSSC’s official website- www.hssc.gov.in. Interested applicants may visit the official website from May 28 onwards to apply for these 7,110 posts in the Police Department.
How to apply for Haryana Police 2018:
- Visit the Haryana Staff Selection Commission official website- www.hssc.gov.in.
- In case you are registering for the first time, click on the Register box.
- Click on ‘Continue to Registration’ and read the instructions given.
- Check the box stating I accept all the above conditions.
- A new window opens. Fill in the relevant details and submit.
- You’ll be registered.
- Those who have already registered, might click on the Login box and enter their Registration number and password.
- Once you’ve entered the details, you’d be able to fill the application form
- Take a print out of the application form once it is complete.
A spokesman of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission said that the applications for the same can be accessed and submitted from April 28 till May 28. He also asked the students to bring a copy of the online application form during verification of documents. Applications filled off-line or a copy of the documents filled off-line is not acceptable, said the HSSC spokesman.