New Delhi, April 8: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has notified about the direct recruitment for the post of Operator cum Driver. A total of 1646 vacancies are to be filled up, in the Urban Local Bodies cum Fire service Haryana. Applicants interested can apply online, latest by May 6, 2018.
Opening date of online application submission: April 6, 2018
Closing date of online application submission: May 6, 2018
Closing date of Fee submission: May 8, 2018
- Candidate must have passed Intermediate (10+2) from a recognized board.
- Candidate must possess Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License.
- Candidate must have studied Hindi/Sanskrit up to High school.
- Candidate should be free from colour blindness.
- Candidate must have completed a basic course in fire fighting from any institute recognized by government.
Applicant should be between 17 years to 42 years of age
Pay Scale: 5200-2200+ 2400 GP
General: Rs 100
Female candidates from Haryana (General category): Rs 50
SC/EC/EBPG candidates from Haryana: Male – Rs 25; Female – Rs 13
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination, consist of 90 marks, the other 10 marks have been allotted to ‘Socio-Economic criteria and experience’.
For detailed information, applicants must refer the official notification available on the website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
How to apply:
Candidates interested and eligible need to apply online at the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission at www.hssc.gov.in on or before May 6, 2018.