The last session of IBPS Clerk Prelims will be conducted on December 3 and 4, 2016. Just 2 days are left for the exam. This is the absolute moment wherein your dedication and hard work for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam will bear fruit. The fate of lakhs of candidates will be locked within next 48 hours. We have prepared quick pointers for the candidates who are going to appear for Prelims Exam. Candidates should not get panic for the exam day as your good performance will take you to the appointment as a Clerk in Public Sector Bank. Candidates should be ready with your admit card/call letters for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2016.
Our education team has interviewed many candidates who appeared for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2016 held on November 26 and 27, 2017. On the basis of memory of the candidates, we have prepared question paper analysis and List of questions asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2016. Candidates need not get nervous and annoyed when they face any tough questions. Due to one difficult questions, you can also loose your marks in other questions also. It is advisable to leave the questions and move forward for another question.
Last Minute Tricks for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2016
Be Patient: Candidates should have patience while solving the question paper because haphazardly marking lead you toward less score. Be attentive in marking the answer.
Careful for Negative Marking Scheme: It has been clearly specified in the official advertisement of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 that there will be negative marking of .25 percent for every wrong answer. The candidates should not take the chance in guessing the answers. Your one wrong option will lead towards deduction of marks you have
Carefully Read Instructions Booklet: Candidates should read carefully questions carefully than work on the answer because we skip the rules of questions like – in questions examiner is asking for ‘not follow’ but we go with ‘follows’ option as we have done practice with ‘follow’ option. (ALSO READ: IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016 Released: Download Prelims Call letters at ibps.in)
Some General Instructions for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2016
- Candidates should take a print copy of your IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016 today itself, don’t wait for the last moment.
- Carefully read general instructions written on the Admission Letter carefully.
- Candidates should also keep current ID proof along with its photocopy and paste your recent photograph.
- For attempting the question, the candidate should spare some time in reading the instruction/directions carefully.
- One must be aware of marking your answers for review. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
- It is advised to reach the venue of examination well before 30 minutes.
Candidates should stay calm and try to be confident for attempting questions don’t get struck by any question for too long, maintaining your calm will help you analyse the questions better.