The first session of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam 2016 was held across all the centres on November 26 and November 27, 2016 in 4 slots of one hour each. As per candidates interviewed by our education team, all the slots were easily attempted. The question paper of IBPS CWE Clerk VI was of moderate level. Some candidates found Quantitative Aptitude Section quite tricky but maximum aspirants were satisfied with IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2016. As the question paper was of moderate level, then there will be chances of maximum aspirants to qualify the exam. It would be challenging for IBPS to shortlist the candidates for next level i.e IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2016, which will be conducted in December end.
One more session of IBPS Clerk Prelims 2016 is left for December 3 and 4, 2016. The candidates who are going to appear for upcoming sessions are curious to know about the questions asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2016 Exam held on November 26 and 27, 2016. There is no hard copy of question paper provided by IBPS as the exam is conducted through the online format. We have interviewed some candidates by visiting various examination centres to take the idea of questions that were included in IBPS Clerk Prelims Question Paper 2016. On the basis of their memory, we have jotted down a list of questions that were asked in the different sections of the question paper. Candidates should go through these questions that will help them in preparing for upcoming sessions. (ALSO READ: IBPS Clerk Prelims 2016: Question Paper Analysis for Nov 26 and 27 Sessions)
IBPS Clerk Prelims Question Paper 2016: November 26 and 27 (Memory Based)
- What will be the perimeter of a square if the area of triangle and ratio of height & base was given? There is the square whose side is 2.5 times of its base.
- Two pipes that fill up a tank of given volume within 25 hours and 15 hours. Both the pipes were opened and closed together after 5 hours. How much time extra time is required to fill the tank.
- Radha decided to donate 4% of his salary. On the day of charity, she changed her mind and gave Rs 1250.50 as a donation that was 12% of amount which he decided earlier. What is the salary earned by Radha?
- Complete the number series
9 11 16 26 ? 69
3 4 10 33 136 ?
21 24 32 45 63 ?
6 3 3 6 24 ?
7 10 16 28 ? 100
5. If the perimeter of play ground which is rectangular in shape is 620 meter. The ratio between the length and breadth of the playground is 7:4. Calculate the area of the field?
6. Find out the error in the given sentence. (ALSO READ: How to crack IBPS Clerk Exam in 30 Days: Complete Strategy for Preliminary Exam)
The decline in population in Sweden has been the subject of frequently changing controversy.
7. Which is the correct substitute for underlined word in the sentence.
An individual with a good amount of knowledge
- All of the above
- none of the above
Candidates should practice the questions from the topics the above questions are asked from. Also, the candidates who are going to appear for December 3 and 4 sessions should keep IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2016 ready in printed form to avoid any hassle in last hours. Team India.com wishes candidates all the best for the exam.