IBPS is all set to conduct IBPS PO Common Interview after declaring IBPS PO Mains Exam Results 2016. IBPS PO Mains Exam was held on November 20, 2016. The candidates who will qualify the Mains Exam 2016 will be eligible to appear for IBPS PO Common Interviews, which will be conducted in the in the upcoming month. The candidates are curiously waiting for the declaration of IBPS PO Mains Result, which will be announced by IBPS in short span of time. The curiosity of the aspirants will be fulfilled within few days. IBPS is will release the PO Mains Results any time at the official website. As we all know that time and tide waits for none. So, it better to save time and start out interview preparation.
Candidates should be well aware of the fact that time and tide wait for none. So, it is advised to the candidates to better save time and start out interview preparation. The interview is considered as the Important phase of IBPS PO Recruitment. Every PO aspirants should take it seriously and initiate his/her preparation for Common Interview. We have come up with some important Tips and Strategy, which will be-be helpful for the candidates in attempting interview round.
6 Points to Crack Interview
- Wear Formal Dress Interview Day: The candidates attending the interview should wear formal dress as the attire plays a crucial role in forming the first impression
- Reach Venue of Interview on Time: The candidates who are attending the interview should try to reach the venue on time and be punctual. Timely is the most important as it shows that one is interested and is better to know what are the prerequisites.
- Carefully listen and Understand the Interviewer’s Questions Properly: The prospective candidates are required to understand the question before speaking and also hear carefully what the other participants have to say if there is any group discussion.
- One Must Have a Positive Body Language: The body language of the candidates while appearing for the interview should be positive. It is important for the candidates to have the proper eye contact with all the interviewers in the interview room.
- One must Read Basic Banking Knowledge and Current GA: It is very important for the candidates to have a presence of mind and good communication skills.
- Don’t Forget to Greet the Interviewers in Start and at the End: All the interview aspirants should greet the interview at first and are also advised to know the first name of the interviewer. And thank him/her for the interview while leaving the room
The candidates who are going to attend the interview should always keep the necessary document required at the time of interview. It is one of the important phases of competition. The performance of the candidates in the interview decides the entry or exit of the candidates in the respective organisation. It’s better to give your interview with full preparation.