New Delhi, April 16: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has began re-registration for its Bachelors, Masters and selected PG Diplomas programmes for the July 2018 session. The registration link for the same has been on the IGNOU’s official website- ignou.ac.in. Interested candidates are advised to visit the site- ignou.ac.in in order to apply for the re-registration.
Steps to apply for re-registration:
- Visit the IGNOU’s official website- ignou.ac.in.
- Under the tab Register Online, is the link for Re-Registration. Click on it.
- A new window opens which outlines the steps, eligibility and the link for applicant’s login.
- Click on Apply For RR and fill the form.
- It must be noted that your enrollment number will be your user name.
- After filling the form with relevant details, submit it and keep a copy for future reference.
The candidates can apply by May 31 for the re-registration. Students may check the programmes for which re-registration is being allowed. They are advised to check Programmes Available tab and select likewise. For the unversed, this is applicable for all students enrolled in undergraduate or postgraduate programmes of two-three year duration. However, one may re-register for the next year or semester of one’s own programme, whether or not you’ve submitted the assignments.