New Delhi, April 15: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee has announced recruitment for Junior Assistant and various other posts. Interested candidates can apply online after going through the eligibility criteria, and other requirements mentioned in the official notification on the institute’s website www.iitr.ac.in, latest by April 23, 2018.
Start of online application process: March 26, 2018
Last date of online application: April 23, 2018
Last date for submission of print–out of the application form with all the require documents: April 30, 2018
Total no of posts: 59
Name and No of posts:
- Junior Assistant (Group C): 19 posts
- Junior Superintendent (Group B): 17 posts
- Junior Lab Assistant (Group C): 11 posts
- Junior Engineer (Group B): 4 posts
- Junior Technical Superintendent (Group B): 4 posts
- Junior Superintendent (Raj Bhasa): 1 posts
- Pharmacist (Group C): 1 posts
- Assistant Coach (Group C): 1 posts
- Driver Grade II (Group C): 1 posts
For details regarding the educational qualification and age limit, candidates must refer the official notification available on IIT Roorkee website www.iitr.ac.in.
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee is one of the oldest IITs in India. IIT Roorkee is a 166 year old institute, which has produced many eminent personalities over the years. It is India’s one of the leading institutions in higher education. Many engineers, technocrats and scientists from the institute have excelled globally.