Jammu, March 28: Jammu University on Wednesday declared the results for its BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, BA English (Hons) and B.Com (Hons) first semester Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) examination on March 28, Monday. The results Jammu University examination, held in the month of November-December last year, can be found on its official website — coeju.com.
While the first semester results were declared today, the result of the second semester for the same courses was declared last year in the month of October. The students who had appeared for the BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, BCA first semester exams can now visit the official website and check their results.
The students can also follow the steps given below to check their results:
Steps to check your result:
- Log into the University of Jammu’s official website- coeju.com.
- On the homepage, you’d see Result Notifications section.
- Click on the 1st link you see which reads- Result of B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/ BCA/ B.A. Eng. (H)/B.Com. (H) 1st Semester (CBCS) Examination, held in November/December 2017
- A new window opens. Click on the download button.
- A PDF file is simultaneously downloaded.
- Check your result and take a printout for your future reference.
When you click on the link showing the result, you may also read a note which says that “RLO/DE candidates will not get their marks card here. Their result has been depicted in the main Result Gazette, also updated on the same website, which, may be referred to.” Students falling in the above category may adhere to the above note likewise.
Meanwhile, students who wish to take the re-evaluation test may not be able to fill the form as the online submission of re-evaluation forms have been closed as of now.