The  NEET 2017 Rank List for Kerala has been released on the official website cee-kerala.org, the students will need to go through the KEAM official website. At present the official websites cee-kerala.org as well as KEAM login portal – cee.kerala.gov.in are down as many students will be checking their results. It is important for candidates to note  that the second Phase allotment result has been published. Candidate will be required to join the allotted college as per the published list. KEAM for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical is an entrance examination series for admissions to various professional degree courses in the state of Kerala, India. Also Read: NEET 2017 State Wise Counselling to begin soon: Should you choose All India Quota or wait for State Counselling?

The admissions to medical & allied courses will be done on the basis of results of National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET UG 2017). A total if  51,066 candidates have submitted their NEET UG result 2017 for admissions in Kerala, CEE. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, CEE Kerala conducts the merit based admissions to MBBS/ BDS courses.There are about 4,000 MBBS & 2,000 BDS seats in the institutions of Kerala. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) also conducts counselling for admission to 15% All India Quota seats, while CEE Kerala has commenced counselling for the remaining 85% State Quota seats. Also Read: KEAM Trial Allotment 2017 Result to be out today: Steps to check CEE Kerala KEAM Allotment List at cee.kerala.gov.in

The NEET 2017 Rank list will be on the basis of candidates’ score in NEET 2017. CEE will conduct the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) for admissions to various courses include Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) and Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) among others. It is expected that the students in NEET rank list will be asked to enter the options of course & institution. The allotments will be done as per the merit only. The NEET rank list/ MBBS merit list will be published soon on KEAM 2017. Also Read: cee-kerala.org Kerala KEAM Rank List 2017 Declared at official website: Shafil Maheen tops KEAM entrance exam with 587.1312