New Delhi, April 4: On Tuesday, the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) released the raking list for Educational Institutes in India for 2018. Indian Institute of Science (IIS) Bengaluru continued to top the list, followed by Banaras Hindu University (BHU) and Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). The Union Human Resource Development Minister, Prakash Javadekar announced the list of rankings at the Vigyan Bhavan in New Delhi.
A total of 2,809 institutions participated under nine categories in the NIRF rankings. The list includes colleges, pharmacy, universities, medical, law, engineering and architecture. There were around 1087 general degree colleges, 906 engineering institutions, 286 pharmacy institutions, 301 universities, 101 medical institutions, 71 law institutions and 59 architecture institutions that participated in the ranking process. (Also Read: NIRF Ranking 2018: India’s Top 10 Law Universities, NLSIU Bags The First Spot)
So, here we have mentioned the name of top 10 Medical Institutes which have been declared as the best. Even the Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) also congratulated the best college on Twitter.
Here is the list of top 10 Medical Institutes in India:
1. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
2. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
3. Christian Medical College, Vellore
4. Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
5. King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
6. Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry
7. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
8. Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi
9. Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
10. Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai