New Delhi, April 4: North Eastern coalfield, unit of Coal India Limited, Kolkata has announced recruitment for the vacancies of Overman and Dy Surveyor (Mines). The North Eastern coalfield has issued a notification for a total of 18 vacancies. Departmental candidates can also apply for the job after obtaining NOCs from their respective departments.
Name and No of posts:
Total no of posts: 18
Dy. Surveyor(Mines): 1
Overman Gr C:
- Valid Overman’s certificate of competency issued by Director General of Mines Safety (DGMS)
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate
- Valid First Aid Certificate
Dy. Surveyor (Mines) Gr C:
- Survey certificate of competency issued by DGMS
A candidate must be minimum 18 years of age and maximum 35 years, as on June 1, 2017.
Age Relaxation for reserved category:
- SC/ST category candidates: 5 years
- OBC (non-creamy layer) category candidates: 3 years
- Candidates who were domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir between January 1, 1980 to December 31, 1989
- No age limit for departmental candidates with ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their respective departments
Starting date of application form submission: April 4, 2018
Last date for payment of application fee through online mode or bank: April 30, 2018
Last date for submission of application form and other documents: May 5, 2018
Admit cards to be made available by mail and on the website: 15 days before the written examination
Date of written examination and interview will be notified on the website. So, candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates need to submit the application form with all the required documents after downloading it from the official website. Application form is to be submitted through registered/speed post to, ‘The Area Manager (Personnel), North Eastern coalfields, Margherita, Tinsukia District, Assam-786181, latest by May 5, 2018. ’
North Eastern coalfields:
North Eastern coalfield, is a unit of Coal India Limited, Kolkata. It is a Maharatna company, under the Ministry of Coal. Coal mining is the main area of function for North Eastern coalfields company.