Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier-II exam from November 30 to December 2 for the candidates who have qualified SSC CGL Tier I. Only one day is left for the final battle, candidates must be searching for the last day tips for SSC CGL Tier II Exam. Approximately 1.5 lakh candidates will be appearing for the Tier II level. The competition will be tough and no opportunity should be missed to crack the exam.
Candidates will be anxious and many questions will be bothering them in the last moment. What if the question paper is hard? What if the questions come tricky? Only one day is left, what to do? At this point of time, candidates should keep calm in order to sail through. They shouldn’t get nervous and go through some tips for SSC CGL Tier II Exam 2016: (ALSO READ: SSC JE Exam 2015: Recruitment Circular Released, check highlights)
- If the candidate finds the exam hard, they should not try to attempt the question for which you don’t know the answer. The level of difficulty will not only be hard for you but for all the candidates.
- In the last day of the exam, candidates should not get anxious seeing the whole lot of syllabus with only few hours left for revision. It is not necessary to read every single line at the last moment but only important highlighted points. Candidates should read through the short notes and revise the formulae.
- In the last, candidates should keep calm and relaxed. They should have a good diet and keep their body fit. They should meditate for reducing exam stress. (ALSO READ: SSC Steno Grade C and D Exam 2015 Results Tomorrow: Check final results on ssc.nic.in)
- Candidates should take 6-8 hours of sleep so that they remain fresh during the exam. Late hour study should be avoided.
- Candidates should not judge themselves low as this will bring negativity in mind and will affect concentration during the exam.
- Time should be divided for each section. Time management is the key to get through all the sections.
- Candidates should avoid guess work in the exam as incorrect answers will attract negative marking.
- In order to increase speed during the exam, candidates should solve easier questions first. The tough questions should be marked later. Spending too much time on a single question will reduce the speed.