Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu will conduct Tamil Nadu TET 2017 on April 29th & April 30, 2017. A large number of candidates who are looking for the teacher jobs applied for the recruitment. Candidates who had applied are searching for the TN TET Hall Ticket 2017 as it is the crucial document to carry for the exam and contains details regarding the exam venue, roll number etc. TRB released TN TET Hall Ticket. Candidates can download admit card. TRB has earlier issued Notification for the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test-2017 will have Paper I and Paper-II.
All applicants that the decision of the Tamil Nadu Board to issue Hall Tickets to all applicants is purely provisional and does not confer any acceptance of their claim in the application. Issuing the Hall Ticket and permitting the candidate to sit for the examination does not mean that their application form has been accepted by the Board. The Board reserves its right to reject the candidature at any stage of the recruitment. Candidates can go through steps to Download TN TET Hall Ticket 2017:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- After which the homepage will be displayed.
- Aspirants will be required to click on Tamil Nadu TET Hall Ticket.
- Aspirants are required to enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- After which the aspirants will need to click on submit button.
- After which the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Aspirants are required to download/ take a printout for further reference. ALSO READ: KEAM 2017: KEAM registration to be re-opened for the medical courses at the official website cee-kerala.org and download the admit cards here
For the candidates, it is important to note that if there is no photograph on your hall ticket and download the form. A passport size photograph should be affixed on this form and an attestation of the form should be obtained from a gazetted officer. Along with the attested form, a stamp size photograph should also be brought and submitted to the hall invigilator at the time of examination on the examination day.