New Delhi, April 10: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has rolled out nearly 320 job vacancies for the post of Civil Judge on its official website- tnpscexams.in. Interested candidates who are willing to sit for the examination may fill the application form on the website- tnpscexams.in. The vacancies were put out on the official website on April 9 and registration will remain open till May 7.
Steps for applying :
- Visit the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission official website- tnpscexams.in.
- On the home page, click on the One-Time Registration tab.
- A new window opens. Click on the tab New User.
- Another window opens. Enter all the relevant details and submit.
- Take a printout of the application and keep it for future reference.
Candidates who have already filled the application form may click on the given notification on the homepage and hence proceed likewise. While the last date for filling the exam form remains May 7, payment of fees can be done until May 9 through either State Bank of India (SBI) or Indian Bank. The preliminary examination will be a two-hour long affair and will be conducted on June 9. The main examination, however, will be conducted on August 11 and 12.
Meanwhile, TNPSC released its Group 4 results 2018 on April 9. TNPSC had conducted group 4 examination February 11 for the post of village administrative officer. At least 1.5 lakh people sat for the examination.