New Delhi, Mar 13: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has advertised a total of 16 posts by issuing an official recruitment notification seeking application from all eligible candidates for various posts like legal officer, translator, public prosecutor, etc. Interested candidates are advised to fill in the forms latest by March 29 on the official website, upsconline.nic.in. Listed below are the vacancy details:
There are a total of five posts for Legal Officer (Grade-II); One each for the position of Translator (Burmese) and Translator (Dari/Persian); Four each for the position of Stores Officer as well as Public Prosecutor and one for the position of Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing).
STEPS FOR APPLYING:
- Visit the official website, upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the given link and enter the required details
- After entering the details, click on the submit icon
- Take a print out of the submitted form for future reference
Candidates must possess the following educational qualifications for the vacancies posted on the official website, upsconline.nic.in.
- Senior Lecturer: A bachelor’s degree in textile processing or textile chemistry or Bachelor of engineering/technology in textile processing or textile chemistry from a recognized University/Institute or Post Diploma in textile chemistry or textile processing from a recognised university/institute is required.
- Legal Officer: A master’s degree in law with specialisation in the field of international law and/or international relations or international organisations from a recognized university/institute is a must.
- Public Prosecutor: A bachelor’s degree in law from a recognised university/institute along with a basic knowledge of Microsoft Word is required.
The maximum age limit for the position of Legal Officer (Grade-II), Translator (Dari/Persian) is 40 years while for Public Prosecutor and Translator (Burmese), the age limit is 35 years. Candidates from the SC, ST and OBC category will get age relaxation as per government rules. It must be noted that the appearing candidates would be selected on the basis of the interview.