New Delhi, April 10: Uttar Pradesh State B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination 2018 will be held tomorrow, Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at different locations across the state. The UP BEd JEE 2018 Exam is being conducted for the fourth time by the University of Lucknow. The university had released the admit cards for the examination earlier this month at its official website at www.lkouniv.ac.in.
The examination will be conducted in two parts, both parts will carry 200 marks each. Part 1 will comprise two subjects; general knowledge and language (Hindi or English) and Part 2 will be of general aptitude test and subjective aptitude. The results of the examination are likely to be declared in the month of May.
Important instructions for the examination:
- As per the official notification, students must take two printouts of the admit card and carry both with them at the examination hall, as one copy will be submitted at the examination hall.
- They must carry a valid Identity Card with them, i.e. Aadhar card, Voter ID card, PAN card, Driving license etc.
- They must report at the examination hall latest by 7. 30 am for paper 1 and at 12.30 pm for paper 2. So, it will be better to leave home in time.
- They must search for the examination centre beforehand, in case the centre is at a distant location.
- Mobile phones, calculators or any sort of electronic gadgets are banned, candidates carrying these items will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to go through the official notification, available on the University of Lucknow website, once, before the examination.
UP B.Ed JEE Exam:
UP B.Ed JEE Exam is conducted to admit students into the two year B. Ed course, offered at all the State Universities of Uttar Pradesh, and their affiliated degree colleges. The Bachelor of Education (B Ed) degree is a professional degree required for a teaching job in government and private sector schools and colleges.