VTU 3rd Semester Results 2017 (CBCS) will be declared today at the official website of Visvesvaraya Technological University vtu.ac.in. Once the results of VTU are announced, the aspirants will be able to check their marks subject wise by entering their details. The results for MBA I III V semester for all regions 2017 examination results is to be released soon. Visvesvaraya Technological University has regional centres at Bengaluru, Belagavi, Mysuru and Kalaburagi. Students from these regions can get updates from results.vtu.org.in. Here students can get results about vtu results. Results.vtu.ac.in (official) serves results for all regions. vtu.ac.in VTU 3rd Sem CBCS Results 2017 Declared: How to check VTU Result and Marks on official website
Students those who are keenly waiting for the results can check the results, marks, and grade from today. Aspirants will be required to visit the VTU Official portal to download the results. For checking the VTU 3rd Sem Results 2017 (CBCS), aspirants will need to follow certain steps which need to be followed. Candidates those who have attempted the exam are advised to go to the official website of the Visvesvaraya Technological University, vtu.ac.in or click on that will be provided below.
- Aspirants will be required to go through official website and then click on the VTU 3rd Sem Results 2017” and then click on that available tab.
- Aspirants will be required to go through their exam registration number, date of birth, and other details as necessary and click on submit button .
- Once the VTU 3rd Semester result will be displayed on the screen,
- After which the candidates can check their result, marks and grade obtained in the 3rd
- It is important to take a printout to refer the results further. Also Read: TS EAMCET Results 2017 on Monday, May 22, check results online on eamcet.tsche.ac.in updates here
VTU is one of the largest universities in India with 212 colleges affiliated to it with an intake capacity of over 467,100 undergraduate students and 12,666 postgraduate students. The university encompasses technical and management fields which offers a total of 30 undergraduate [and 71 postgraduate courses. The university has around 1800 PhD candidates.