Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala has issued the employment notification for the recruitment of 578 Inspectors Audit, Child Development Project Officer, Audit Officer posts for the appointment in Department of Social Security and Development of Women and Children & Department of Cooperation, Government of Punjab. The candidates who are interested and willing to apply for the post are advised to apply online through the prescribed application form at the official website of PPSC before December 20, 2016.
The willing candidates are required to read the detailed advertisement to know the registration details like application fee, last date to apply, eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection procedure, exam paper, and other details. The candidates applying for the posts should possess B.A./ B.Sc. Examination of Sociology, Social Science, Social work, Child Development, Nutrition, Psychology, Economics, Philosophy or Anthropology as one of the subjects from a recognised University.
Important Dates for Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016
Online Application will end on: December 20 by 23:59 PM.
Payment of Fee will end on: December 28 during Bank hours.
Closing Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application: January 4 by 17:00 hrs.
Details of Posts of PPSC Recruitment 2016
Total Number of Posts: 578
Inspectors Audit, Cooperative Societies: 545 Posts
- General: 266 Posts
- Ex-Serviceman/ LDESM, Punjab: 40 Posts
- Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab: 05 Posts
- Sports Persons, Punjab: 11 Posts
- Scheduled Castes (Sports Persons),Punjab: 02 Posts
- Valmiki / Mzbhi Sikhs, Punjab: fifty-five posts
- Valmiki / Mzbhi Sikhs (ESM / Ldsm), Punjab: Posts nominated three times
- Valmiki / Mzbhi Sikhs (Sports), Punjab: 03 posts
- Backward Classes, Punjab: 53 Posts
- Backward Classes (ESM/LDESM ), Punjab: 12 Posts
- Physically Handicapped (Orthopedically): 06 Posts
- Physically Handicapped (Hearing impaired): 05 Posts
- Physically Handicapped (Visually impaired): 05 Posts
- Scheduled Castes, Punjab: 55 PostsScheduled Castes, (ESM/LDESM ) Punjab: 13 Posts
Child Development Project Officer: 27 Posts
- General: 12 Posts
- ESM/LDESM, Punjab: 02 Posts
- Sports Person, Punjab: 02 Posts
- Physically Handicapped, Punjab Hearing Impaired: 01 Post
- Scheduled Castes others, Punjab: 03 Posts
- S.C. (others) ESM/ LDESM, Punjab: 01 Post
- Valmiki / Mzbhi Sikhs, Punjab: 03 posts
- Backward Classes,Punjab: 03 Posts
Audit Officer, Cooperative Societies: 06 Posts
- Scheduled Castes, Punjab: 01 Post
- General: 02 Posts
- Physically Handicapped (Visually impaired): 01 Post
- Valmiki / Mzbhi Sikhs, Punjab: 01 posts
- Backward Classes, Punjab: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification: The aspirants must have a graduation degree of B.A./ B.Sc. Examination with Sociology, Child Development, Social Science, Social work, Nutrition, Psychology, Economics, Philosophy or Anthropology as one of the subjects from a recognised University or Institution for Post I, B.Com with the 2nd division from a recognised University. Candidates should have also passed a Computer course for Post II, Degree of Charted Accountant or M.Com for Post III with relevant experience.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested aspirants should be 18 – 37 years as on 01-01-2016. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process for Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016
The selection of the candidates will be entirely based on the Competitive Examination & Interview for Post I, III, written examination for Post II.
How to Apply for Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016
If the candidates find themselves eligible for the posts should apply online through the website www.ppsc.gov.in on or before December 20 by 23:59 PM. All the candidates have to submit the hard copy of the online application with self-attested copies of degree certificate, date of birth certificate, DMC certificate, reserved category certificate, experience certificate and copy of challan by speed post/ hand to the Office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala. Pincode -147 001 on or before January 1, 2016, by 17:00 hrs.
Steps to Apply Online
1. Candidates applying for the post online candidate should have valid ID & contact no.
2. Candidates should login the website www.ppsc.gov.in.
3. Click on Open Advt & Select desired post.
4. Carefully read the instructions and Apply Online.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. Take printout of application for future use.