Jaipur, Apr 9 (PTI) Two youth were electrocuted and three received burn injuries when an iron ladder they were touching, came into contact with a live wire in Bharatpur district in Rajasthan today, the police said.

Biri Singh (18) and Aman Kumar (17) died on the spot while Satveer Singh (21), Yogesh (17) and Abhishek (19) were injured, they said.

The injured were undergoing treatment at a local hospital, a police officer said, adding the bodies have been sent for post-mortem.

This is published unedited from the PTI feed.