Not doing ‘Kalavani’ sequel: Sarkunam

Chennai, Dec 1 (IANS) Director A. Sarkunam has confirmed that he has no plans of making a sequel to his 2010 hit Tamil comedy “Kalavani”, contrary to reports.

“I’m not doing ‘Kalavani 2’. Everything that has been written about the project so far is nothing but rumour. My next project will be with actor R. Madhavan, and I can’t wait to start work on the same,” Sarkunam told IANS.
Currently busy with the pre-production work of his next with Madhavan, he said it will be an interesting project.
“It’s too early to talk about the film which I can assure will be quite interesting,” he said.
Reportedly, the Madhavan-starrer will be predominantly shot in foreign locations.
–IANS
hp/nv/dg