A Dialogue With JC: Radhe Maa Uncut
After the sad demise of her mother, she turned to holy books said Radhe Maa in an exclusive interview with Jagdeesh Chandra, CEO Zee Hindustan and Zee Regional Channels. In ...
- 23 Oct, 11:53 pm Abdul Karim Telgi, who was convicted for fake stamp paper racket, died on Monday at the Victoria hospital in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- 23 Oct, 07:02 pm Priority is restoring peace (in J&K) and finding a permanent solution: Dineshwar Sharma, GoI's interlocutor for J&K
- 23 Oct, 07:02 pm Will go to Kashmir in 8-10 days, first would assess here, how things can be taken forward: Dineshwar Sharma, GoI's interlocutor for J&K
- 23 Oct, 07:02 pm Rank does not matter. GoI gave me a very big responsibility, nothing can be better than improvement of situation in J&K: Dineshwar Sharma
- 23 Oct, 06:46 pm Man had 2 sons who earned Rs 7000-8000 per month. He was ill since a month: Jharkhand CM, Raghubar Das on Dhanbad alleged starvation case.
- 23 Oct, 06:46 pm She had malaria. There are more children in that family, if there was no food how did they survive?: Raghubar Das on Simdega starvation case
- 23 Oct, 06:45 pm Ration & Aadhaar cards weren't linked due to negligence of PSU staff. He has been suspended: Jharkhand CM on Simdega alleged starvation case.
- 23 Oct, 05:00 pm Rahul Gandhi on Monday came down heavily on Narendra Modi government. He spoke on various topics like GST, Make in India, Startup India and even questioned PM Modi's silence on Jay Amit Shah's corruption case.
- 23 Oct, 04:53 pm Modi ji ki jo GST hai ye GST nahi hai, ye hai Gabbar Singh Tax: Rahul Gandhi in Gandhinagar.
- 23 Oct, 04:23 pm As a representative of government of India, D Sharma will initiate sustained interaction and dialogue to understand legitimate aspirations of ppl in J&K: Rajnath Singh.
- 23 Oct, 04:17 pm The Supreme Court of India has said that it will review its order of standing in Movie theatres when the national anthem is played before the start of a movie.
- 23 Oct, 04:14 pm Rank of former IB Director Dineshwar Sharma will be equivalent to that of a Cabinet Secy: HM Rajnath Singh.
- 23 Oct, 04:10 pm Former IB Director Dinesh Sharma will lead talks in Jammu and Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- 23 Oct, 04:09 pm Also, the government will engage political parties and stakeholders in talks, says Rajnath Singh.
- 23 Oct, 04:01 pm When you click a selfie and click that button, every time a Chinese youth gets employment: Rahul Gandhi in Gandhinagar.
- 23 Oct, 03:57 pm "Modi ji said 'Naa Khaaunga Na Khaane Dunga', his Make in India failed, Startup India failed but only one company touched the skies that belongs to Jay Shah: Rahul Gandhi.
- 23 Oct, 03:55 pm Politics in India is a serious issue: Gandhi
- 23 Oct, 03:53 pm Pure desh ka budget laga do, puri duniya ka paisa laga do Gujarat ki awaaz ko dabaya nahi jaa sakta: Rahul Gandhi in Gandhinagar.
- 23 Oct, 03:52 pm People of Gujarat want education but the educational institutes in the state have been handed over to the 8-10 businessmen who demand Rs 15 lakh for admission, said Gandhi.
- 23 Oct, 03:51 pm Some want to buy the voice of Gujarat, but the truth is it cannot be purchased, says Congress VP.
- 23 Oct, 03:49 pm The BJO government in Gujarat has failed to provide jobs in Gujarat, said Congress vice president.
- 23 Oct, 03:48 pm People of Gujarat are angry they won't be silent: Gandhi
- 23 Oct, 03:47 pm Every section of Gujarat's society is part of a movement because since last 22-years govt was not of people but of 5-10 industrialists, says Gandhi.
- 23 Oct, 03:47 pm More than 30 lakh youngsters are unemployed in Gujarat, says Rahul Gandhi.
- 23 Oct, 02:42 pm Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi met Hardik Patel at a hotel in Ahmedabad.
- 23 Oct, 02:39 pm https://twitter.com/ANI/status/922373650820448256
- 23 Oct, 02:34 pm Congress party on Monday released list of star campaigners for upcoming Himachal Pradesh Assembly Elections.
After the sad demise of her mother, she turned to holy books said Radhe Maa in an exclusive interview with Jagdeesh Chandra, CEO Zee Hindustan and Zee Regional Channels. In the show A Dialogue with JC, Radhe Maa spoke on her early life, her marriage, controversies and allegations on her. She said, she doesn't care about what media says about her. According to Radhe Maa, her father took her to a saint called Ramadeen Das who said, there was energy in her and she needed to channelize that energy.
Radhe Maa said she used to dance in front of Lordess statue. Gradually the followers started increasing. She used to tell her followers that they should make themselves pure. Love and serve their parents. Radhe Maa said, she doesn't meet 'Babas' but she gives respect to all the saints.
Radhe maa said, she is neither a normal human being nor a cleric. She called herself special and a spiritual being. She said she believes in humanity and doesn't stop her followers from going to any temple, mosque or Gurudwara. She equals life to death, love to sacrifice.
Radhe Maa clearly declined that she would enter politics. She also said that clerics and religious leaders should refrain from asking security from the government. She said she is actively involved in social service these days. When asked about controversies, she broke down and called these allegations false. She said what is her fault if her followers take out whatever she ate from her mouth as 'prasad'.
Radhe Maa said, she loved her mother-in-law very much. She said, she also loves to play with dolls. She said the Trishul she keeps with her is a symbol of religion and she uses to give it to the followers as 'Raksha Kawach'.
Radhe Ma said, two kinds of people had harassed her, one whom she helped and the second who had bad intentions. At the end of her interview she said, she knows the time when she would die. She said she doesn't like white colour. According to Radhe Maa, she had already told her followers that she should be dressed in Red at the time of her last rites.Published:Mon, October 23, 2017 8:48pm