Mumbai, Nov 30: Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis’s wife Amruta Fadnavis is all set to share the silver screen with Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan as the two will soon feature in T-Series music video. The video was shot at the grand Royal Opera House in Mumbai throughout the day on 29 November. As per reports by TOI, the song is titled ‘Phir Se’. The musical video is in the form of a conversation between the characters of Amruta and Bachchan where Amruta’s character will seek admission in a performing arts institute headed by Bachchan’s character. The video was shot throughout the day on 29 November at the grand Royal Opera House in Mumbai.
Ahmed Khan, who is a choreographer-turned-director along with his team assembled at the Opera House in South Mumbai to shoot the music video on Tuesday. The video is produced by Bhushan Kumar under the T-series banner. As per reports, Khan was very excited about working on this project that is produced under the T-series music label by Bhushan Kumar.
T-series is a music giant and has these days taken to producing big budget music videos. “It’s a beautiful song, titled ‘Phir Se’, which will see Amrutaji seeking admission to a performing arts institute which is headed by Amitji. There is a conversational scene between the two,” Ahmed was quoted by TOI.
(Screen grab of Kunal Kohli’s 2015 romantic drama ‘Phir Se’)
The venue of the shoot, Royal Opera House in Mumbai has recently been renovated and reopened for the public. Famous Movie Mela of MAMI, the Mumbai Film Festival, was held inside the breathtaking architectural beauty. The Royal Opera House is a posh one surrounded by expensive antiques all around. In the music video, Amruta looks beautiful in her black high heels and a glamorous, stunning red dress.(ALSO READ: Maharashtra CM’s Wife Amruta Fadnavis to Walk the Ramp at New York Fashion Week)
Here are 5 other things that you need to know about Amruta Fadnavis:
- 37-year old Amruta Fadnavis is an independent woman and has a 5-year-old daughter Divija to take care of. Professionally, Amruta is an associate vice-president with Axis Bank and used to head the business branch in Nagpur. After her husband Devendra Fadnavis became a Chief Minister, she shifted to the corporate office in Worli in Jan 2015.
- Professionally, Amruta Fadnavis is an associate vice-president with Axis Bank and used to head the business branch in Nagpur. After her husband became a Chief Minister of Maharashtra, she shifted to the corporate office in Worli in Jan 2015.
- Amruta is a trained classical singer. Her beautiful, soothing voice can be heard in an emotionally appealing song on Youtube for saving the girl child. Her parents Sharad and Charulata are both doctors. “My mother is a gynaecologist and works 12 hours a day even at this age. My father is an opthalmologist,” she says.
- Amruta has previously lent her voice to filmmaker Kunal Kohli’s 2015 romantic drama ‘Phir Se’. The drama starred Kunal Kohli and Jennifer Winget and it was Karan Johar who launched its trailer on his Twitter handle on April 7, 2015. She has been an epitome of will power and determination. Amruta has also sung for filmmaker Prakash Jha’s crime drama Jai Gangaajal starring Priyanka Chopra, which released last year. By featuring in the song she has lent her voice to, Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis’s wife is all set to rock the silver screen.
- In one of her interviews, Amruta said she has no plans to quit her own job. Backing women empowerment, Amruta said women should be independent and she has really worked very hard to reach the position she holds now. “I will always keep working because I too want to grow intellectually. It is a strong point of my identity”, she added.
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan took to twitter and posting images of the shoot. “Shooting a video with VIP celebrity at the famed Opera House, recently refurbished into spectacular sight”, he tweeted. Bachchan added, “This the restored Royal Opera House .. Saw a film here in its pristine condition sitting in the box, when I had visited Mumbai in 1960 .. that is a long time ago … almost like a fairy tale to be executed ..”
(Image Credit – Mumbai Mirror)