Mumbai, Dec 6: The Mumbai Police have issued a few guidelines on traffic and diversions in view of the Dr. BR Ambedkar death anniversary being observed at Chaitya Bhoomi today. The movement of the vehicular traffic will be restricted on certain roads and the Mumbai Police have advised the motorists to plan their journeys accordingly to avoid unnecessary delay. They have also been advised to Senapati Bapat Marg, NM Joshi Marg, and BA Road to avoid congestion on roads.
Follow these guidelines issued by the Mumbai Police to avoid delays.
VEHICULAR TRAFFIC RESTRICTED ON FOLLOWING ROADS
S. Veer Savarkar Road, Ranade Road, NC Kelkar Road, Keluskar Road North, Keluskar Road South, Gokhale Road South, Gokhale Road North, Tilak Bridge, SK Bole Road, and Bhawani Shankar Road.
ROADS TO USE
Senapati Bapat Marg, NM Joshi Marg, and BA Road
ONE WAY CLOSURE OF ROADS
- SK Bole road in Dadar West will be one way from SiddhiVinayak Junction up to Hanuman Temple.
- NO ENTRY from Hanuman Temple.
- Bhawani Shankar Road will be one way from Hanuman Temple/Dadar Kabutar Khana up to its junction with Gokhale Road South.
- NO ENTRY from Gokhale Road South via Gopinath Chavan Chowk except BEST buses or emergency utility services.
- SVS Road from SiddhiVinayak Junction up to Hinduja Hospital will be closed for vehicular traffic. Residents, however, can go up to Pandurang Naik Mark Junction from Hinduja Hospital.
- Ranade Road will be CLOSED.