Patna, June 19: Despite tall claims of improved law and order situation in Bihar, the horrific rape of minor girl reminisced the Nirbhaya rape case on December 16 in Delhi. A minor girl of Lakhisarai district was raped multiple times when she left home to attend the natural call in the fields.

She was not only abducted and raped in the fields but taken to the nearest railway station in an unconscious condition where the culprits raped her again and threw her out of moving train. After the incident, the girl was referred to Patna Medical College and Hospital (PMCH) in a critical condition on Sunday.

Traumatised after the incident, the girl’s condition remains critical. A hospital official informed, “The victim is still critical but we are hopeful that her condition will improve. She is traumatised and seriously injured as she was thrown out from a running train.” The doctors at the hospital were in shock after they first saw the victim whose legs and hands were badly fractured when she was thrown out of the train.

A doctor treating the victim said, “There is a slow sign of improvement after three units of blood were administered to her since Sunday”. Her legs and waist were badly fractured and she has suffered heavy loss of blood. We have been trying the best to provide proper treatment.” Even the private parts of the victim were deeply wounded and needed stitching. The doctor said the girl’s private parts “needed stitches due to deep wounds”.

Sunil Jha, a police officer, the first to talk to the victim, said she told him that “when she had gone to answer the call of nature on early Friday morning in the fields, two men forcibly took her to a nearby field and raped her, followed by four others”.

When she became unconscious, they took her to the railway station, boarded a train and raped her again before throwing her out from the running train near Kiul railway station.

The victim was found unconscious near Kiul railway station by some locals. They informed the police and took her to a hospital, where she was provided treatment. However, the doctors referred her to PMCH after her condition deteriorated.

One of the six sexual attackers of the girl has been arrested and five others are on the run, the police said.

(With inputs from agencies)