Licence Mandatory For Selling Tobacco Products: Health Ministry
The Narendra Modi government has put into practice the Cigarettes and other Tobacco Products (Prohibition of Advertisement and Regulations of Trade and Commerce Production, Supply and Distribution) Act, 2003 (COTPA) to curb the use of tobacco.
- 28 Sep, 09:52 pm That is it. Australia (334/5) beat India (313/8) by 21 runs for their first win of tour. India lead the ODI series 3-1.
- 28 Sep, 09:38 pm Easily held! Axar hits through the line but straight to Maxwell at the fence. IND 306/8 in 49.1 overs.
- 28 Sep, 09:31 pm Dhoni Bowled! Richardson's change of pace does the trick. IND301/7, need 34 off 14 balls.
- 28 Sep, 09:30 pm That was a flat six, pure power from Dhoni. 34 needed off 14
- 28 Sep, 09:26 pm Just six runs and a wicket in the 47th over. Excellent by Cummins. India 295/6, need 40 in 18 balls.
- 28 Sep, 09:24 pm Played fine for four by Dhoni. Crowd goes berserk. India need 41 off 21 now.
- 28 Sep, 09:21 pm 46 needed off 23, as Cummins cleans up Pandey (33) to leave India 289/6.
- 28 Sep, 09:18 pm OUT! Australia needed that. Jadhav (67) dismissed by Richardson. Dhoni walks in. IND need 49 from 26
- 28 Sep, 09:12 pm Tremendous bat speed from Jadhav. Cuts Cummins for a much-needed four.
- 28 Sep, 09:10 pm India, 274/4, need 61 off 36 balls, i.e., a shade above 10 runs per over
- 28 Sep, 09:04 pm Pandey has come out playing big shots. A four and now this stunning six. IND 268/4 in 42.3 overs. Target 365.
- 28 Sep, 09:00 pm That's a poor DRS taken by Smith. Ball pitched way outside the legstump.
- 28 Sep, 08:59 pm Smith goes for an LBW review against Pandey. Zampa the bowler. The batsmen had already take a legbye.
- 28 Sep, 08:58 pm Play ready to resume.
- 28 Sep, 08:53 pm Covers have been taken off. Smith seen involved in an animated debate with the umpires outside the dressing room. He clearly doesn't want to come on. But there's no rain and no discernible damage to the playing field.
- 28 Sep, 08:47 pm https://twitter.com/BCCI/status/913422121233137665
- 28 Sep, 08:41 pm Rain Interruption. And India (251/4) are an agonising two runs short of the D/L par score after 41.1 overs
- 28 Sep, 08:38 pm Third ODI fifty for Kedar Jadhav, but he has a lot of work ahead. IND 247/4 in 41 overs, need 88 runs in 54 balls.
- 28 Sep, 08:25 pm Pandya (41) departs. Two tight overs produce a false shot and Zampa gets his man caught by Warner. IND 225/4 in 37.1 overs
- 28 Sep, 08:14 pm Zampa back into the attack. India 218/5, need 117 in 90 balls.
- 28 Sep, 08:10 pm Almost a run-out! Brilliant diving throw by Smith, but Pandya had made his ground. IND 214/3 in 34.1 overs.
- 28 Sep, 08:05 pm Pocket-size dynamite Kedar Jadhav deposits Stoinis for a SIX right back over his head. IND 212/3 in 33.4 overs.
- 28 Sep, 07:57 pm Two consecutive fours. Jadhav stays busy, raises 50 partnership with Pandya and 200 for IND. 201/3 in 32 overs.
- 28 Sep, 07:53 pm A cheeky bottom-edged four for Jadhav (18) keeps the flow of boundaries going. Pandya on 30. IND 191/3 (Target 335)
- 28 Sep, 07:40 pm It was coming. Pandya to Zampa. A short-arm jab and then over extra cover. Two SIXES in a row. India 173/3 in 28 overs.
- 28 Sep, 07:27 pm Pandya and Jadhav on the pitch. Both like to play their strokes. But India have lost their top order and are chasing 335 to win. Will the Indian duo still counter-attack?
- 28 Sep, 07:22 pm Played on! Master of run-chases Virat Kohli (21) is walking back, dismissed by Coulter-Nile.
Published:Thu, September 28, 2017 7:55pm | Updated:Thu, September 28, 2017 9:13pm