London, September 17: A second arrest has been made on Sunday in connection with the bombing at a London Underground train. A 21-year-old man arrested by the cops from Hounslow, West London, is yet to be identified. On Saturday, an 18-year-old was arrested by Kent police in the port area of Dover.

Currently, both the suspects, charged under the Britain’s Terrorism Act are being interrogated by the cops at the South London Police Station. Neil Basu, the Met Police’s Senior National Co-ordinator for Counter Terrorism Policing, in a statement, said cops were working round the clock in an effort to hunt and trace the ones responsible for the bombing at the underground train.  “We haven’t finished yet.  We are still on the hunt at a great pace to find out if there are more people attached to the crime,” Basu added.

On Friday, thirty people were injured after an explosive device detonated on a Tube train at Parsons Green underground station at around 08:20hrs local time.

Resident buildings in Surrey were evacuated as a ‘precautionary measure’. And after a ten hour of careful scanning the people were allowed to step into their homes.

The cops are on their toes as the atmosphere continues to remain critical because cops expect an attack to take place soon. The Islamic State (ISIS) group has claimed the responsibility for the attack, but Metropolitan Police’s Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley said it was “very routine” for ISIS to claim the attack, whether in contact with those involved or not.

The blast, which is being described as a “bucket bomb” sent a “fireball” through the Tube causing burn injuries to many travellers.

The main device, which had been fitted with a crude timer using shop-bought fairy lights, failed to detonate, meaning hundreds of people were spared death and serious injury.

(With Agency Inputs)