UAE leg of the IPL finishes with a match between Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad. Both these teams are languishing at the bottom of points table, MI is only team yet to register a win while SRH has just one win in kitty, we bring to you some trivia involving the two teams who will be in action later today.
1) Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad have faced each other twice and both teams have won one game each.
2) On both occasions team winning the toss has went on to lose the match.
3) 178/3 is Sunrisers Hyderabad’s highest team total against Mumbai Indians.
4) Shikhar Dhawan’s 73 not out is the highest individual score by a SRH batsman against MI. Dhawan has scored two half-centuries against MI in as many matches.
5) 2-15 is best bowling performance by a Sunrisers Hyderabad bowler against Mumbai Indians.
6) Mumbai Indians’ highest team total versus Sunrisers Hyderabad is 184/3.
7) Kieron Pollard’s dazzling innings of unbeaten 66 is the highest score by MI batsman against SRH.
8) Lasith Malinga’s 2-26 is the best bowling performance by a MI bowler against SRH.
Last year both these teams won their respective home matches against each other and that too batting second.
IPL 2014 Schedule: All Match Fixtures and Complete Time Table of IPL 7
IPL 2014 Points Table, Match Results and Team Standings