Have you bought a brand new smartphone which makes your older smartphone look like crap? Maybe that’s too strong a word but when you buy a new phone you would obviously go for one with better hardware leaving you feel sorry for your older phone. Here are things that you can possibly do with your now, inferior smartphone, instead of exchanging it for a pitiable amount off of your newer phone.
- Use that older phone to create a Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Use the media player for the older device
- Test your apps on the older device
- Use it for security purposes using various free apps
- Make it a dedicated GPS tracking device
- You can never have too much storage