Get ready to beat the summer blues! After weeks of scorching heat, June is almost here! And with the baarish ka mausam coming in, we bring to you Bollywood’s top five most sizzling romantic rainy songs ever. Check them out!
1) Tip Tip Barsa Paani (Mohra): This is undoubtedly the hottest rain song ever! Not all of us love old songs, but we sure do love this one! It’s almost been twenty years since Raveena Tandon and Akshay Kumar starrer Mohra released, they both still make a sizzling pair and the song raises the heat even today.
2) Chak Dhoom Dhoom (Dil Toh Paagal Hai): Ever since Dil Toh Paagal Hai released, we all got the idea that nobody else other than the one and only Madhuri Dixit makes the cutest pair with Bollywood King SRK. This unforgettable number from Dil Toh Paagal Hai exhibits the romantic chemistry between the fantasy queen of 90s and King Khan. Be it the kids, the rains, the dancing couple- everything and everyone is so high- spirited! No wonder this song is the second most loved rain song of Bollywood!
3) Jo Haal Dil Ka (Sarfarosh): With Alka Yagnik’s harmonious and sweet- sounding voice and Sonali Bendre clad in a sexy wet red saree seducing Aamir Khan in every possible way, who wouldn’t fall for this visually appealing and superhot song?
4) Saanso Ko Saanso Mein (Hum Tum): Audiences have always loved the brilliant chemistry between Rani Mukharji and Saifu. No Wonder Kunal Kohli’s Hum Tum was a super duper hit! And so was the title track of the movie. Music composed by Jatin Lalit and the song sung by Babul Supriyo and Alka Yagnik, we were all taken aback by the crackling chemistry between the duo in the melodious ‘Hum Tum’ number.
5) Barso Re Megha (Guru): Lyrics penned down by Gulzar and the song sung by Shreya Ghoshal, Barso Re Megha marks the entry of the dancing queen Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Dressed in a typical Gujarati saree, Ash danced on the song in full masti depicting the unrestricted and free- spirited character she played in the film.