Ask anyone if they know who Robert Lane Saget is, and you’ll probably draw a blank. But most people will definitely laugh at the mention of Bob Saget. And even more familiar would be the name ‘Danny Tanner’. You know that name too? That’s because Bob starred as Danny Tanner in the hit show, Full House.
Although his family oriented role in the series made him a household name, he eventually took to stand-up comedy, and he is best known for being a decent looking man with the filthiest jokes out there! Today it’s his birthday, and we have put together his top ten best statements just for you. Enjoy!
10. I think when you dissect a joke too much, you have ruined whatever there is in comedy.
9. The nature of comedy is ‘just do it.’ But I think what’s interesting about it is this joke has been around and why. And it’s just saying what’s wrong and how wrong can you be if you say it.
8. I become a chameleon for wherever I am.
7. My confidence wavers between being genuine and being insecure.
6. I really love making people laugh.
5. When you’re famous, you’re always famous. It doesn’t go away.
4. I don’t censor myself, but I don’t want to force my sick-skewed version of the world, either.
3. Soon, I’m going to meet somebody around my own age, and she’s going to be smart and beautiful, and I’m going to date her daughter.
2. I never expected to live this long.
1. I’m fortunate to know a lot of incredibly talented people, and they all want to be a penguin.
BONUS: Watch a beautiful moment from the show ‘Full House’, starring your very own Bob Saget.