Very few have the ability to make people believe in fiction which has no proof in a convincing way. While most fictions are enjoyed by believers, there is one fiction that made each person who read it to believe in it, to believe in the magic, to believe in love, it is Harry Potter. And as the author who has won millions of hearts and changed their lives by this magical creations turns 48 today, lets remember some of the most awakening quotes shared by J. K. Rowling.
1. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might has well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.
2. If you want to see the true measure of a man, watch how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
3. Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.
4. Anything is possible if you have got enough nerve.
5. Imagination is not only the uniquely human capacity to envision that which is not, and therefore the fount of all invention and innovation. In its arguably most transformative and revelatory capacity, it is the power to that enables us to empathize with humans whose experiences we have never shared.
6. Is ‘fat’ really the worst thing a human being can be? Is ‘fat’ worse than ‘vindictive’, ‘jealous’, ‘shallow’, ‘vain’, ‘boring’ or ‘cruel’? Not to me.
7. Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them.
8. Whatever money you might have, self-worth really lies in finding out what you do best.
9. I don’t think there’s any harm at all in allowing a kid to fantasize. In fact, I think to stop people from fantasizing is a very destructive thing indeed.
10. The stories we love best do live in us forever.