Jamie Oliver is a well-known Englishman, who also happens to be one of the most popular chefs there is. The affable and talented Jamie has spoken out strongly against unhealthy eating in schools. He seeks to change that, as well as show the world how good cooking can be done by anyone. On his 39th birthday, we’ve made a list of his top 7 quotes, do take a look at them.
7. Like most of the other teachers, I’d done a bit of teaching and we all think we’re great at what we do, but you realize that normally you have an audience who are all onside, who all want to listen.
6. I’ve cooked just about everything really.
5. All I ever wanted to do was to make food accessible to everyone; to show that you can make mistakes – I do all the time – but it doesn’t matter.
4. As usual, my timing is bizarrely good.
3. In England, you’re allowed to have an opinion – as long as it comes out of your mouth.
2. I like ties but I prefer not to wear one when I’m nervous.
1. Stop being a vegan and start enjoying what you eat.