Anyone who has been following Bollywood cinema will agree – few are as delicately beautiful, as Karisma Kapoor. Born on the 25th of June, 1974, she is soft-spoken, yet her charm makes anyone fall in love with her. Affectionately called Lolo by those close to her, she is best known as a part of the legendary Kapoor acting family. As she turns 40 today, we take a look at some of her best quotations so far. Read these top 5 quotes by the gorgeous Karisma, and enjoy.
1. My daughter is the most normal towards me. For her, I am just a regular mom, and the actor comes after that.
2. I like to dress up every day, so I think fashion is an everyday process.
3. I am doing what I love; acting is what I love best after being a mother.
4. I want creative satisfaction.
5. Today what is more important for me is performance. At the risk of sounding immodest, I have done it all – 61 movies over 12 years. But now I am looking for quality. It’s easy to be a star. Now I want to be an actress.