Jacqueline Fernandez , the dazzling diva of Sri Lanka is on a roll in her Bollywood stint is celebrating her 28th birthday today on August 11. Jacqueline Fernandez was recently see few weeks back when she shared the silver screen with superstar Salman Khan in Kick, an already a super-duper hit of all time. Jacqueline was born to Sri Lankan father and Malaysian mother on August 11, 1985. The Sri Lankan babe has been around in the Hindi film industry for a while after making her debut way back in 2009 opposite Ritesh Deshmukh in Aladin. As the sizzling actress turns 28, we list five things that you need to know about her.
1. Jacqueline Fernandez at an early age showed signs that she belonged to the glittering world of TV, when at the age of 14 she hosted TV shows in Bahrain, where she was raised.
2. After Jacqueline pursued a degree in Mass Communication from Australia, Jacqueline joined a TV station in Sri Lanka as reporter in 2006 and worked on political beat.
3. While working for TV station Jacqueline Fernandez managed to accept some modelling offers in-between and went on to participate in Miss Sri Lanka 2006 which she eventually won and later represented her country at the Miss Universe 2006.
4. The pretty actress was reportedly dating Sajid Khan who directed her in Housefull 2, but the pair broke up last year in May. Jacquline had garnered a lot of attention after she made a cameo appearance in Sajid Khan’s Housefull in the song “Dhanno”.
5. Jacqueline has partnered with Japanese chef and opened a Sri Lankan cuisine restaurant in Colombo. The eatery is named Kaema Sutra.
Jacqueline Fernandez is already busy with her coming film Bangistan starring Riteish Deshmukh and Pulkit Samrat. We wish the pretty and sexy actress a happy birthday.