These 21 spectacular photographs of breathtaking landscapes will drive your Monday blues away!
These stunning photos of landscapes all around the world will drive away your dreadful Monday blues and make you feel energized to take on the tasks of the week.
| Updated: February 22, 2016 9:40 AM IST
Published: February 22, 2016 8:30 AM IST | Updated: February 22, 2016 9:40 AM IST
Feeling the brutal brunt of Monday blues in office? Have a cup of coffee, look at these following pictures, smile and know that you are working to save enough to be at one of these stunning locations for a vacation. From turquoise waters to green pastures, and blue lagoons to brown deserts, these are all the colors of nature. As you look at each picture, get inspired to work hard so that when the time comes, you can just pack your bags and set off to one of these mind-blowing landscapes!
Here you go.
1. Blue caves at Kastellorizo in Greece
2. The famous gardens of Marqueyssac in Dordogne, France
3. Bryce amphitheater in Utah, U.S.A.
4. Blue lagoon at Bora Bora island in the French Polynesia
ALSO SEE 12 mind-blowing landscapes you won’t believe aren’t photoshopped
5. Colourful houses in Iceland
6. The Namib desert in southern Africa
7. Lost city of Inkas at Macchu Pichu in Peru
8. Plitvice lakes National Park in Croatia
9. Great Barrier reef in Queensland, Australia
10. Lavender fields at Provence in France
CHECK OUT Unbelievable photographs of 10 surreal places that really exist!
11. Ice cave at the Skatefall glacier in Vatnajokull National park, Iceland
12. Cocora valley in Colombia
13. Northern lights at the Frozen Arctic
14. Ancient city of Petra in Jordan
15. Dubai skyline
16. The Palawan islands in Phillipines
17. Galapagos islands in Ecuador
18. Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi
19. Okavanga delta in Botswana
20. Jiuzhaigou national park in China
21. Frozen waterfall at Gullfoss in Iceland