New Delhi: Adani Group has a number of companies listed on Share Market. Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone, Adani Enterprises, Adani Transmission, Adani Green Energy, Adani Power, and Adani Total Gas are listed on BSE and NSE.Also Read - BPCL Recruitment 2021: Only 2 Days Left to Apply for 87 Posts | Apply Now on mhrdnats.gov.in
Adani Port, Adani Enterprises, Adani Green, Adani Power, Adani Total Gas, Adani Transmission Share Prices
- Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone Ltd. share price is at Rs 705.05 on NSE. The company’s share price is at 705.20 on BSE.
- Adani Enterprises Ltd. share price was at Rs 1,442.80 on NSE. On BSE, the company’s share price was Rs 1,443.00.
- Adani Transmission Ltd. share price is at Rs 911.50 on NSE and the company’s share price is at Rs 915.75 on BSE.
- Adani Green Energy Ltd. share price is at Rs 890.90 on BSE and the company’s share price is Rs 894.20 on BSE.
- Adani Power Ltd. share price is at Rs 91.85 on NSE and the company’s share price on Rs 92.00 on BSE.
- Adani Total Gas share price is at Rs 902.00 on NSE and the company’s share price is at Rs 900.65 on BSE.
- All the above mentioned share prices were recorded on June 3 after closing of Share Market.
Meanwhile, Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited (APSEZ) has reported 77 per cent jump in net profit for the April-June quarter of Financial Year 2021-2022 on the back of higher cargo volumes and rising market share, as per IANS report. Also Read - CSK vs MI Dream11 Team Prediction VIVO IPL 2021: Captain, Fantasy Playing Tips - Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians, Probable XIs For Today's T20 Match 30 Dubai Stadium 7.30 PM IST Sept 19 Sunday
The company reported Q1 FY22 net profit of Rs 1,342 crore as compared to Rs 758 crore in the years go period. Its consolidated revenue also grew to Rs 4,557 crore as compared to Rs 2,293 crore in the same period of previous year, registering a growth of 99 per cent, the IANS report says. Also Read - Rohit Sharma on Cusp of Big Milestone During CSK vs MI in IPL 2021 UAE Leg