Amazon’s Prime Day event starts today from 12 PM and will close at midnight on July 17. The 36-hours of Prime Day Sale will feature over 200 products including new product launches to its Prime members. There will be hundreds of deals on mobiles, TVs, laptops, appliances, fashion and everyday essentials at the lowest prices of the year.
Here are some of the best deals on offer on Amazon Prime Day Sale:
1) Redmi Y2 (3GB + 32GB) is available at the price of just Rs 9999. It has a 16 MP selfie phone with 12 MP + 5 MP dual rear camera. The 5.99 inch comes with 18.9 fullscreen display along with fingerprint sensor and face unlock features.
2) You can also buy 2 TVs at the price of one. Along with the TCL 55PUS TV you can get the TCL 32D2900 TV worth Rs 11,490 for just Rs 1. 55P2US comes with 4K UHD display and HDR ready adaptive technology along with the Dolby Audio. 55P2US Get comes with access to multiple apps with this Smart TV equipped with 1.5GB RAM & 8GB Memory. The TV has 3*HDMI, 2*USB ports and 16W audio output.
3) TCL (65) 4K Android TV is available at Rs 79,990 (Discount of Rs 32,000) plus Rs15,000 given as cashback as Amazon Gift card and 10 per cent off to HDFC Bank customers. The effective price of the TV will be Rs 56,991. The offer starts from 17th July at 9 AM.
4) Amazon Echo is available at Rs 8,999 after the discount of Rs 1,000. Amazon Echo is a hands-free smart speaker that you control using your voice. It connects to Alexa – a cloud-based voice service to play music, make calls, check weather and news, set alarms, control smart home devices, and much more. It is a device which voice control your music, make calls, get news, weather and more, powered by Dolby. Along with Amazon Echo, many others such as Fire TV Stick, all-new Kindle, Kindle Oasis and Kindle Paperwhite will be available at the lowest prices of the year.
5) You can also get up to 70 per cent off on home decor. Up to 50-80 per cent off on fashion accessories. Prime members will also be able to shop for new handicraft products such as Kalamkari Ikat, Pochampally & Banarasi Sarees, handcrafted Kutch embroidery products, Ajrakh hand-block printed apparels and even tribal paintings & jewellry.