New Delhi: EPF or PF members can now generate or activate UAN online by following a few steps. Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has provision to allot Universal Account Number to Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) member for PF account.Also Read - Prithvi Shaw And Suryakumar Yadav to Fly to England on July 31 on Special Provision
Before generating UAN, you need to make sure your Aadhaar linked mobile number is activated. You also need to keep Aadhaar card number and identity proof in front you while activating UAN. Also Read - PV Sindhu vs Tai Tzu-Ying: When And Where to Watch Tokyo Olympics Women's Singles Badminton Semi-final Match Online And on TV
UAN EPFO Login, Portal, Activation, Generate
- First, you need to go to https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- After that you need to go to the “Important Links” section.
- In the “Important Links” section, you need to click on Direct UAN Allotment by Employees.
- You will be taken to a new web page. You need to enter Aadhaar Linked Mobile number and Captcha and click on Generate OTP.
- You need to click on ‘Yes’ against ‘Are You Employed in any private company, establishment or organisation.
- You need to select “Employment Category”, PF code number of the establishment, date of joining, and identity proof type.
- You need to enter Aadhaar Number or virtual ID and click on Generate OTP. You need to enter OTP.
- Finally, a page will open comprising Personal Details, and KYC Details.
- Check whether all the details are correct or not, and click on Register.
Also Read - CBSE 12th Results 2021: Labourer's Daughter From UP Scores 100% Marks Exam, Aspires to Become IAS Officer
Meanwhile, EPFO adds 9.20 lakh net subscribers in the month of May, 2021.