New Delhi: Central government provides additional family pension on one ground. Family members of central government employees often seeks to know from which date, additional family pension is available? Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare (DOPPW India) has explained the criteria.Also Read - Horoscope Today, September 21, Tuesday: Hard Work Will Pay Off For Leo, Virgo be Careful About Health And Money-Related Matters
- On completion of age of 80 years and above, additional family pension is payable from the first of the month in which the date of birth of the family pensioner fails, according to DOPPW.
- So, if a family pensioner completes age of 80 years in the month of August, 2021, he will be entitled to additional pension/family pension w.e.f 1.8.2021, the DOPPW states.
- Those family pensioners, whose date of birth is 1st August, will also be entitled to additional family pension w.e.f 1.8.2021 on attaining the age of 80 years and above, DOPPW states.
Also Read - LIVE Ind-W vs Aus-W 1st ODI Live Score & Updates: Mithali Raj And Co Eye Winning Start
Also Read - THESE Trains to Halt At Haryana's Kanina Khas Station From Oct 7 | Deets Inside
- Notably, the amount of maximum family pension under the government is Rs 1,25,000 per month (i.e 50 per cent of the maximum pay in the government) plus dearness relief as admissible from time to time.
- The amount of minimum family pension under the government is Rs 9,000 per month plus dearness relief as admissible from time to time.