Top Recommended Stories
How Much Do SBI, PNB, HDFC Bank Charge For Doorstep Banking Services?
Doorstep Banking Service: 12 public sector banks including Punjab National Bank and State Bank of India, provide 10 non-financial services at your doorstep.
New Delhi: The alliance of Public Sector Banks (PSBs) started an initiative to provide banking services at the doorstep of the accountholders, earlier. To increase the penetration and smooth functioning of the banks, the banks have allowed the citizens to avail themselves of the services. This is especially true for senior citizens. 12 public sector banks including Punjab National Bank and State Bank of India, provide 10 non-financial services, according to a report by Mint.
These services include requests for a new chequebook, pickup of cheque, delivery of account statement etc. The report further said that the customers can submit digital life certificates through doorstep service too.
State Bank Of India Doorstep Services Charge
- SBI charges Rs 60 plus GST on each visit, for non-financial transactions.
- For financial transactions, it charges Rs 100 plus GST.
- The services can be availed only from the Home Branch.
- The cash withdrawal/ deposit limit is Rs 20,000 per day.
HDFC Bank Doorstep Services Charge
- HDFC charges Rs 100 plus GST for non-financial transactions.
- For financial transaction/ pick-up, it charges Rs 200 plus GST.
- The minimum limit for a cash delivery is Rs 5,000
- The maximum limit for cash delivery is Rs 25,000
Punjab National Bank Doorstep Services Charge
- PNB allows doorstep banking services to people above 70 years of age only.
- It must be within the range of 5 km from the nearest branch of the bank.
- For financial as well as non-financial transactions, the bank charges Rs 100 plus GST.