New Delhi: Income Tax Department has introduced a unique “Faceless Assessment Scheme” to to ease compliance for taxpayers. The Income Tax Department has also introduced the “Faceless
Appeals Scheme”. Taxpayers also can avail prefilled ITRs simplifying Income Tax Returns.Also Read - Horoscope Today, September 27, Monday: Capricorn Will Face the Result of Their Karma, Good Time for Taurus to Introspect
Income Tax Faceless Assessment Scheme
- Building the future with technology! Income Tax Department introduced the Faceless Assessment Scheme, the Income Tax Department said.
- Faceless Assessment Scheme is a team based assessment with dynamic jurisdiction to ease compliance for taxpayers, as per the Income Tax Department.
- Notices can be responded to digitally, from anywhere, anytime, the I-T Department said.
- Ease of Tax Compliance – Making Income Tax assessment smoother, faster and hassle-free, Income Tax Department said.
- Anyone whose case is selected for scrutiny will be able to file all the documents online.
- Allocation of case to be done by NaFAC to ReFAC through automated allocated system.
Income Tax Faceless Appeals Scheme
“DigitalIndia facilitating infinite possibilities in service delivery through technology! The Income Tax Department also leveraged technology effectively & introduced the Faceless Appeals
Scheme for a more efficient & transparent tax administration & enhanced taxpayer services,” Income Tax Department tweeted. Also Read - Domestic Flights: Passenger Flight Services to Begin From THESE 4 Remote Towns in Arunachal Pradesh. Details Here
As part of its ease of Tax Compliance, Income Tax India is committed to technology and growth. Benefits of faceless appeals are – faceless, paperless, contact less, Income Tax Department
said. Also Read - IPL 2021 Points Table Today Latest After RCB vs MI, Match 39: Royal Challengers Bangalore Consolidate No.3 Spot, Mumbai Indians Slip to 7th; Harshal Patel Extends Lead on IPL Purple Cap List
Through pre-filled data in the ITRs, captured digitally, the Income Tax Department endeavours to simplify the process of filing of your Income Tax Returns making Ease Of Tax Compliance a
reality, Income Tax Department said.
Prefilled ITRs are available for some categories. A step closer towards making filing easier for taxpayers with pre-populated personal details, according to Income Tax Department.