IRCTC Latest News: Indian Railways Cancels These Trains Till Feb 10. Check Complete List Here
IRCTC Latest News Today: The Railways said the decision to cancel the trains was taken due to the construction work of the third line connecting the stations in the Jaithari-Chulha railway section of South-East Central Railway, Bilaspur division.
IRCTC Latest News Today: Due to the ongoing construction work, the Indian Railways said it has cancelled several trains, including Bilaspur-Bhopal and Jammu Tawi-Durg Express, between February 1 and 10. The Railways said the decision was taken due to the construction work of the third line connecting the stations in the Jaithari-Chulha railway section of South-East Central Railway, Bilaspur division.
As per the updates, the non-interlocking work, which started on January 23, is in its last stage. The construction work will take a few more days and for that reason, the trains passing through the stations of Madhya Pradesh have been cancelled, the Railways said.
You may like to read
In the meantime, the Railway has also urged the passengers to contact the Railway Enquiry Service – National Train Enquiry System (NTES) phone number 39 before planning their travel in the coming days. The passengers must note that the details of the cancelled trains are available on the Indian Railways website.
The Railways said that till the work of addition of a new rail line is completed in Jaithari-Chulha railway section of South East Central Railway, Bilaspur division, the following trains will remain cancelled.
- Train number 22169 Rani Kamalapati (Habibganj) Santragachi Express cancelled on Feb 2.
- Train number 22170 Santragachi-Rani Kamlapati (Habibganj) Express and train number 22909 Valsad-Puri Express cancelled on February 3.
- Train number 20971 Udaipur-Shalimar Express cancelled on 5 February.
- Train number 20972 Shalimar-Udaipur Express and train number 22910 Puri-Valsad Express, 20471 Bikaner-Puri Express cancelled on February 6.
- Train number 18236 Bilaspur-Bhopal Express and Train number 12549 Durg – Jammu Tawi Express have been cancelled from February 1 to 8.
- Train number 18235 Bhopal-Bilaspur Express has been cancelled from January 31 to February 7.
- Train number 18203 Durg – Kanpur Express, scheduled cancelled on February 1, 6 and 8.
- Train number 18204 Kanpur-Durg Express, 22868 Nizamuddin – Durg Express cancelled on February 2, 7.
- Train number 18201 Durg – Nautanwa Express will be cancelled from February 2 to 4.
- Train number 18202 Nautanwa – Durg Express will be cancelled from February 4 to 6.
- Train number 20472 Puri-Bikaner Express will be cancelled on February 9.
- Train number 12550 Jammu Tawi-Durg Express will be cancelled between February 3 to 10.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Business News on India.com.