IRCTC Latest News Today: Here comes a piece of wonderful news for the train passengers of Bihar and Jharkhand. The East Central Railway has now decided to resume the services of six pairs of passenger trains from August 1 in Bihar and Jharkhand. Notably, the Indian Railways is restoring the train services as the corona cases are slowly declining across the country.Also Read - Wash Clothes Of 2000 Women in 6 Months: Bihar Court Grants Bail to Rape Accused on Unique Condition
Moreover, the passengers across the country are also facing problems as train services were temporarily suspended following the lockdown. The passengers in Bihar and Jharkhand were also hassled for local commuting as passenger trains were not running. Also Read - RPF Jawan Seen Helping Elderly Man Take Bath, Wear Clothes at Bihar's Jamalpur Railway Station
“Keeping the convenience of the passengers in mind, East Central Railway is starting six pairs of passenger special trains from August 01, till further orders,” Rajesh Kumar, stated Chief Public Relations Officer of the East Central Railway told a news daily. Also Read - THESE Trains to Halt At Haryana's Kanina Khas Station From Oct 7 | Deets Inside
However, it is necessary for the passengers traveling by these trains to follow the COVID guidelines issued for the prevention and prevention of Covid pandemic. The resumption of passenger trains by the Railways will surely bring relief to the people of Bihar and Jharkhand.
Here’s the full list of trains:
- 03323 Sindri Town – Dhanbad Passenger Special will leave Sindri Town at 08.40 hrs and reach Dhanbad at 10.00 hrs, stopping at all stations.
- 03324 Dhanbad – Sindri Town Passenger Special will leave Dhanbad at 06.50 hrs and arrive Sindri Town at 08.10 hrs, stopping at all stations.
- 03311 Barwadih – Dehri On Sone Passenger Special will leave Barwadih at 05.10 hrs from 02.08.2021 and arrive Dehri On Sone at 10.00 hrs
- 03312 Dehri On Sone – Barwadih Passenger Special will leave Dehri On Sone at 18.45 hrs and will arrive Barwadih at 00.15 hrs.
- 03343 Gomo – Chopan Passenger Special will be extended to Chopan with effect from 01.08.2021. This passenger special from Gomo will open at 05.30 hrs and will reach Chopan at 20.20 hrs.
- 03344 Chopan – Gomo Passenger Special will leave Chopan at 07.25 hrs from 02.08.2021 and arrive at Gomo at 22.30 hrs, stopping at all Chhote and Bade stations.
- 03616 Gaya-Jamalpur Passenger Special will leave Gaya at 15.00 hrs from 01.08.2021 and will arrive Jamalpur at 21.30 hrs
- 03615 Jamalpur – Gaya Passenger Special will leave Jamalpur at 08.15 hrs from 02.08.2021 and will reach Gaya at 15.00 hrs, stopping at all major and minor stations.
- 03628 Gaya-Kiul Passenger Special will leave Gaya daily from 01.08.2021 at 19.30 hrs and reach Kiul at 00.20 hrs.
- 03627 Kiul – Gaya Passenger Special will leave Kiul at 05.45 hrs daily from 02.08.2021 and will reach Gaya at 11.15 hrs, stopping at all major and minor stations.
- 03611 Patna – Sasaram Passenger Special will leave Patna at 15.15 hrs daily from 01.08.2021 and will reach Sasaram at 20.20 hrs.
- 03612 Sasaram-Patna Passenger Special will leave Sasaram at 06.05 hrs every day from 01.08.2021 and will reach Patna at 11.30 hrs, stopping at all stations.