Jeevan Pramaan Patra: Here’s How Pensioners Can Use Face ID to Submit Annual Life Certificate | Step-by-step Guide Here
Jeevan Pramaan Patra:: The Face Recognition Technology is especially useful for those senior citizen pensioners who cannot submit their fingerprints as biometric ID due to various reasons.
Jeevan Pramaan Patra: Here comes a big update for the pensioners. The Central government has extended the deadline for pensioners to submit their annual life certificate which is also known as Jeevan Pramaan Patra. Now they can submit the annual life certificate by February 28, 2022, from the previous deadline of December 31, 2021. In this regard, the Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare has issued a notification.
- Jeevan Pramaan Patra: Step By Step Guide to Submit Life Certificate Via SBI Website, Mobile App
- Jeevan Pramaan Patra: Here’s How Pensioners Can Submit Digital Life Certificate Through Face Recognition Service
- Provident Fund Alert: EPFO Allows Pensioners To Submit Life Certificate At Any Time | Details Here
However, for the convenience of the pensioners, the government has recently launched a Face Recognition Technology with which they can submit the Annual Life Certificate. The Face Recognition Technology, the government said, will benefit around 68 lakh central government pensioners as they now will be able to submit the Life Certificate simply by using Mobile App.
You may like to read
Giving more details, Union Minister of State, Dr Jitendra Singh said “Face Recognition Technique of giving Life Certificate is a historic and far-reaching reform since it will touch the lives of not only 68 lakh central government pensioners but also crores of pensioners who fall outside the jurisdiction of this Department such as Employees` Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), State Government Pensioners etc.”
Notably, the Face Recognition Technology is especially useful for those senior citizen pensioners who cannot submit their fingerprints as biometric ID due to various reasons.
Requirements to submit life certificate:
- Android Smartphone
- Internet Connection
- Aadhaar number registered with pension disbursing authority
- Camera resolution- 5Mp or more
Jeevan Pramaan Patra: How to submit digital life certificate
- Step 1: Go to the Google Play Store and download the AadhaarFaceID app.
- or Visit https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/ to download the Face Application
- Step 2: Provide the appropriate authorisations
- Step 3: Complete operator authentication and scan the operator’s face.
- Note that this is a one-time process. Pensioners might also work as operators.
- Step 4: The device is now ready for DLC generation and pensioner authentication.
- Step 5: Fill in the pensioner information.
- Step 6: Scan a live photograph of the pensioner.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Business News on India.com.