New Delhi: Reliance Jio, Vodafone Idea, and Airtel have hiked their pre-paid tariff plans in the past few days. Jio announced the hiked prepaid plans on Sunday as it was followed by Airtel and Vodafone Idea announcing their new plans. The Vodafone Idea plans came into effect on November 25, Airtel on November 26 and Jio plan will come into effect on December 1, according to the statement issued by major telecom service providers in the country.Also Read - After Vodafone-Idea, Government To Get 9.5 Per Cent Stake In Tata Teleservices
Let us look at the new prepaid packs of Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Idea: Also Read - Govt To Rollout 5G by 2022, Constitutes Panel to Capitalise 6G Opportunities
Jio New Recharge Plans
- All the existing plans have been revised by Reliance Jio. The smallest pack with the validity of 28 days, worth Rs 75 have been upgraded to Rs 91. The pack of Rs 129 have been revised to Rs 155. It provides unlimited voice calling, 300 SMS along with 2GB/ month data.
- The Rs 149 pack, offering 1G/ day of data and unlimited voice calling has been revised upwards to Rs 179. And the famous Rs 199 pack which offers 1.5GB/ day data and unlimited voice calling has been increased by a whooping Rs 40 to Rs 239.
- The pack of Rs 249, offering 2GB/ day data and unlimited voice calling has been updated to Rs 299. The 56-day Rs 444 pack has been hiked to Rs 533. And the 84-day pack of Rs 329 has been revised to Rs 395. The new pack offers 6GB data and unlimited voice calling along with 1000 SMS.
- The Rs 555 pack offering 1.5GB/ day data with a validity of 84 days has been hiked to Rs 666. The Rs 599 pack offering 2GB/ day data has been revised to Rs 719. The Rs 1,299 pack, offering 24GB data will now cost Rs 1,559 to the users. And the biggest pack worth Rs 2,399 will be given for Rs 2,879 according to the new tariff policy of the company. It offers 2GB/ day data for the entire period of 365 days.
- The top-up packs of Rs 51, Rs 101 and Rs 251 have been hiked to Rs 61, Rs 121 and Rs 301 respectively.
Airtel New Prepaid Recharge Plans
- The Rs 79 data pack will now be offered at Rs 99. The Rs 149 pack that offers 2GB data with unlimited calling will now be offered at Rs 179. And the Rs 219 pack, offering 1GB/ day data for 28 days, will now cost Rs 265.
- The Rs 249 pack has been hiked to Rs 299. And the largest pack for a validity of 28 days, worth Rs 298 earlier, will now cost Rs 359. It offers 2GB/ day data with unlimited voice calling and 100 SMS/ day.
- The 56-day pack of Rs 399 will now be offered at Rs 479 bundled with 1.5 GB/ day data. Also, the Rs 449 pack will now be offered at Rs 549.
- The 84-day pack of Rs 379 will now be offered at Rs 455. It will offer a total of 6GB data along with unlimited voice calling. The 84-day pack offering 1.5GB/ day data, earlier worth Rs 598 has been hiked to Rs 719. The largest pack with a validity of 84 days will now be offered at Rs 839 from Rs 698 earlier.
- The 365 days packs of Rs 1,498 and Rs 2,498 have been hiked to Rs 1,799 and Rs 2,999.
- Along with the above-mentioned changes, the top-up packs of Rs 48, Rs 98 and Rs 251 have been hiked to Rs 58, Rs 118 and Rs 301 respectively.
Vodafone Idea Latest Recharge Plans
Also Read - India To Have An Ecosystem Of 5G Devices Even Before Network Roll-Out
- The basic pack of Rs 79 has been hiked to Rs 99. The Rs 149 plan, offering 2GB data for 28 days has been hiked to Rs 179. And the Rs 219 pack has been hiked to Rs 269.
- The Rs 249 plan, offering Rs 1.5GB/ day for 28 days had been revised to Rs 299. And the Rs 299 pack offering 2GB/day data for 28 days has been revised upwards to Rs 359.
- The 56 data pack of Rs 399 has been hiked to Rs 479. And the packs offering 2GB/day data for 56 days, earlier of Rs 449 has been revised to Rs 539.
- Also, the 84-day packs of Rs 379, Rs 599 and Rs 699 have been hiked to Rs 459, Rs 719 and Rs 839 respectively. The new Rs 719 pack will offer 1.5GB/ day data and Rs 839 will offer 2GB/ day data along with unlimited calling and 100 SMS/ day.
- The 365-day plans, also called the yearly packages, have also been hiked from Rs 1499 and Rs 2399 to Rs 1799 and Rs 2899 respectively. The Rs 2899 gives the users, 1.5GB/ day data for the whole period of 365 days.
- The top-up plans have been hiked from earlier Rs 48, Rs 98 and Rs 251 have been hiked to Rs 58, Rs 118 and Rs 298 respectively. The Rs 351 pack for a validity of 56 days, offering 100 GB data, has also been hiked to Rs 418.