New Delhi: State Bank of India (SBI) has an important update for Kisan Credit Card users or farmers who are seeking to apply for KCC review online. With an aim to make sure that farmers don’t need to rush to the nearest branch, SBI has started an online service to facilitate KCC Review.Also Read - After Yuzvendra Chahal's Heroics vs MI; Virender Sehwag Feels IndAfter Yuzvendra Chahal's Heroics vs MI; Virender Sehwag Feels India's T20 WC Squad Could Still be Changeia's T20 WC Squad Could Still be Changedndra Chahal's Heroics; Virender Sehwag Feels India's T20 WC Squad Could Still be Changed
“Empowering farmers by facilitating KCC Review feature on YONO Krishi platform! SBI farmer customers can now apply for KCC review without visiting the branch,” SBI tweeted. Also Read - Bigg Boss 15’s New Promo Shares Glimpses of Confirmed Contestants Karan Kundrra, Tejasswi Prakash, Afsana Khan, Simba Nagpal, Watch
Kisan Credit Card Apply Online SBI
- State Bank of India says review KCC account from the farms, SBI tweeted.
- Farmers can review their Kisan Credit Card accounts with SBI online with out requiring to the visit the branch.
- Farmers, who have Kisan Credit Card accounts with State Bank of India, need to download SBI YONO app.
- Once you downloaded the app, you need to log in at https://www.sbiyono.sbi/index.html
- After that go to YONO Krishi.
- Subsequently, go to Khata.
- You need to go to KCC Review section.
- Click on Apply.
SBI Tweet Also Read - Google Celebrates 23rd Birthday with a Cake Doodle on Homepage